RAW RAINBOW WRAPS w/ Mango Dressing
Prep Time: Approximately 15 minutes
- Large collard leaves
- Red bell pepper, sliced
- Carrots, julienned
- Yellow and green zucchini squash, julienned
- Purple Cabbage, chopped
Mango Dipping Sauce:
- 1 Ripe mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 Carton cherry tomatoes, about 2 cups
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1 Handful of fresh cilantro
1. Slice, peel, julienne, and chop all of the wrap fillings.
2. Using a sharp knife, remove all or most of the collard green stems. This allows for more flexibility when it comes time to wrap.
3. Lay out the fillings across the collard leaf and roll it up as you tuck in the sides of the leaf.
Oh man, has anyone tried this? It looks SO good!
Sooo honestly I’ve been a bit lazy lately, while studying for finals and stuff.
But those are finally over, so now i can start focusing on working out and living healthy.
I had a great workout today and laid in the sun for several hours.
Summer is a great time to workout and live healthy, so that is what I am going to do - while blogging A LOT.
Good workout and summer to you all ;)
1. To increase cardiovascular fitness levels?
20 Mins, 2-5 times a week.
2. To lose weight?
20-30 mins, 3 times a week.
3. To tone up?
2 sets of 15 reps, 2 times a week.
4. To maintain fitness / weight?
20-40mins, 3 times a week.
5. To increase flexibility?
5-10 mins, everyday.